*PLEASE NOTE: Summer Registration is currently full. We are accepting youth for our waitlist. Contact the office at 801.561.4854*
Summer Program 2020 will be our first FULL DAY SUMMER PROGRAM! Registration is available for youth ages 6-12. Children must have completed Kindergarten to enroll.
- Dates: July 1st, 2020 – August 11th, 2020
- Fee: $10
- Lunch and Snacks will be served each day
- Each day will consist of 2 hours of an Educational Project Learning Program (taught by Elementary School Teachers)
- Special activities such as water games, BBQs, special guests, and arts and crafts will be calendared throughout the summer
COVID Notice and Info/Precautions
- Registration will be limited to 36 youth (a waitlist will be available afterwards).
- Children will have a non-touch temperature check each day and review for COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Children exhibiting symptoms will be sent home.
- Staff will wear masks at all times while indoor.
- Youth will wear masks whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Thorough hand-washing will be required and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the day.
- The building will be sanitized at lunch and the end of each day.