*Please note: The 2021 Summer Program is currently full and is only taking waitlist registrations.
Summer Program 2021 is a daily program filled with learning experiences, social time, and fun. In addition to daily activities run by The Sandy Club Staff and ample social time, Summer Program 2021 will also feature SEL and STEM Learning Programs taught by licensed teachers and Social-Emotional Learning and Yoga Workshops hosted by WholeKids Emotional Wellness.
Field Trips will be a highlight of Summer Program 2021 including 4 swimming trips, a trip to the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, and a trip to Utah’s Hogle Zoo. The dates for those trips are as follows:
|Swimming Trips||June 17th / June 23rd / July 9th / July 21st|
|Loveland Living Planet Aquarium||June 14th|
|Hogle Zoo||July 20th|
All Field Trips will require permission slips in order for children to attend. Permission slips will be both emailed and handed out to children. NO CHILD WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND WITHOUT A SIGNED PERMISSION SLIP. Parents will be given ample notice of times of trips to make any arrangements necessary. No staff will be at the club during field trips. Parents will be notified of this and other planning information through our welcome email for the Summer Program
We will also be hosting 3 Family Events on June 11th, July 9th, and August 20th.
If you have any questions regarding scheduling for Summer Program 2021 please contact our office at 801-561-4854.
The Sandy Club knows how generosity and service can make a real impact in the world around us! We want to give every member a chance to help and give back to their community. We made fleece blankets for animals at the Humane Society of Utah! Check out these great photos of our members making these blankets.
If you’d like to join in the giving, contact us at 801.561.4854 or email@example.com for more details.
Our organization earned a 2021 Silver Seal of Transparency. We are excited by the opportunity for everyone to learn more about our programs, the areas we serve, and find us on social media. Check out our updated #NonprofitProfile on Candid:
The Sandy Club is pleased to present the Linda Martinez Saville Scholarship at Salt Lake Community College. This scholarship continues Linda Martinez Saville’s dedication to education as means to improving our lives and our communities. This scholarship is made available to members of The Sandy Club who attend Salt Lake Community College. Below are listed the general requirements for application:
- Applicant must be enrolled at Salt Lake Community College
- For more information on applying to SLCC visit https://slccbruins.force.com/ERx_Forms__Portal_Register
- Applicant must have 3 or more years of affiliation with The Sandy Club
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
We have also provided directions to help navigate the application process:
- Log in to the SLCC Scholarship Website https://slcc.awardspring.com/ using your S# (SLCC Student Number)
- Complete a scholarship profile
- Search available scholarships for “Linda Martinez Saville Scholarship” and complete the general request. Say “Yes” to the question about being affiliated with The Sandy Club.
- Complete the essay questions and follow up questions specific to the Linda Martinez Saville Scholarship
Deadline: March 15th at 11:59 pm